Unfortunately, disputes sometimes arise among relatives of the deceased during the probate or trust administration process. Our attorney is a skilled negotiator and litigator who can help resolve disputes in trust or probate litigation, including:
- Disputes over caveats to wills
- Will contests
- Disputes as to the validity or terms of a last will and testament
- Questions as to the proper ownership of an asset
- Disputes over asset values
- Disputes regarding appointing guardians or conservator
We also draft wills and offer some estate planning practice and administration of the wills. Called attorney John C. Barrett today at (678) 404-1529 or fill out the form below to speak with a trusted probate lawyer in Kennesaw, GA.